Fitzroys is delighted to offer 32 Park Drive, Parkville for sale by Public Auction on Thursday 16th November at 12pm onsite.
• First time offered in over 45 years!
• Positioned within the heart of Melbourne’s largest and most coveted healthcare, research and education precinct, with a worker and student population of over 165,000 people
• Tightly held Parkville location boarded by Gatehouse Street, Royal Parade and Flemington Road
• Metres from The Royal Melbourne Hospital, The Royal Woman’s Hospital, Peter MacCallum Hospital, The Royal Children’s Hospital, University High School and The University of Melbourne
• Versatile two storey residential building comprising 13 rooms plus triple car garage at rear
• Valuable land holding 452sqm* with rear access via laneway
• Within Neighbourhood Residential Zone (NRZ)
• Opportunity to either occupy, invest, refurbish or redevelop (stca)
• Excellent public transport options nearby which will be further enhanced by the new Parkville Train Station (under construction), part of the Victorian Government’s $11 billion Metro Tunnel project
• Only 2kms from Melbourne’s CBD
For an inspection or further information please contact Fitzroys selling agents, Chris Kombi or Ben Liu.
Remember to mention you found this property on CommercialReady
Book a complimentary call today