Highlights of the opportunity include:
• Corporate Lease to the largest Australian owned fast food restaurant Hungry Jacks, with over 450 locations throughout Australia.
• Total net income of $303,131* per annum.
• 5 year lease with 3 x 5 year options (expiry 2042).
• Prime 2,952sqm* site with prominent 60m* frontage to bustling Anzac Avenue, which has over 140,000* vehicles passing weekly.
• 28* on-grade car parks with 5 additional motorbike bays.
• As of October 2023, Hungry Jacks has hit record sales equating to $2 Billion* across the nation for the first time in 53 years.
For further information, contact the exclusive marketing agents at Colliers today.
For Sale via Public Auction on Thursday 14th of December 2023 at 2pm (AEST) in room at Colliers, Level 30, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane City.
* Approximate. Image locations and outlines are approximate and indicative only.
Remember to mention you found this property on CommercialReady
Book a complimentary call today
2.9 km away
4.6 km away
4.7 km away
6.5 km away
7.4 km away