Colliers & CBRE are pleased to present to the market an opportunity to purchase a Premium Investment in the heart of Maroochydore’s CBD.
13-15 Beach Road is improved with a single level 998sqm* freestanding building, which is 100% leased to Queensland State Government for the past 12 years on a 2 year lease, with a 2 year option.
Key Features Include
- Land: 2,183m²* | Building: 998m²*
- Fully leased to Queensland Government’s Department of Communities, Child Safety & Disability
- Estimated Net annual income of $374,000*
- 2 year lease expiring December 2024 plus a 2 year option
- Ample on-site parking, with 32 secure outdoor parking bays and 3 undercover car parks
- Located on the fringe of the rapidly developing Maroochydore CBD
- Close to shopping centres, restaurants and the regions premier entertainment precinct
- Walking distance to major transport routes, Cotton Tree beaches and scenic Maroochy River
- Opportunity to reposition and redevelop the site as a 6 level* residential complex in a highly desirable location
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 9 August 2023 at 4pm.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the joint exclusive marketing agents Nick Dowling, Daniel Vella of Colliers and Rem Rafter of CBRE.
Remember to mention you found this property on CommercialReady
Book a complimentary call today
4.5 km away
4.8 km away
5.6 km away
7.8 km away
8.0 km away