Located only 8 km south west of Melbourne's CBD, this well-positioned South Kingsville land holding of 669 sqm is justifiably a valuable potential development site opportunity. Exclusively marketed by Adam El Adam of 1 Village Project Marketing, this site has potential for 3 townhouses – STCA. Additionally, prospective buyers have the option to renovate the existing 3-bedroom dwelling.
South Kingsville offers a welter of amenities. The Spotswood Train Station is in close proximity as are a selection of education facilities and Edwards Reserve with its sporting facilities, barbecue area and a children's playground. The nearby Vernon Street shopping strip provides fabulous dining options.
On the whole, South Kingsville is recognised as a growth residential suburb and currently has median house price of $900,000 (Core Logic).
" South Kingsville is certainly a location that many investors are currently seeking development opportunities. Current buyer demand for residential properties with readily accessible amenities close to Melbourne’s CBD are well above average. This site combines the opportunity to construct a quality townhouse project and also offer the end user a first-rate location” - Adam El Adam, 1 Village Project Marketing.
- Valuable South Kingsville land holding of 669
sqm (18.3m x 36.5m)
- Zoned GRZ1, no overlays
- Potential for 3 townhouses – STCA
- GRV estimate of the above proposed scheme circa $2.15m
- Option to renovate the existing 3-bedroom dwelling
- 8 km south west of Melbourne's CBD
- Close proximity to retail/dining, transportation, recreation, education options and more
- South Kingsville is a recognised flourishing residential market
- Flexible sale terms available
178 BLACKSHAWS RD, SOUTH KINGSVILLE is For Private Sale.
For further information, please contact 1 Village Project Marketing.
Adam El Adam – Mobile 0449 650 320