This highly valuable inner-city land holding is only 2km from Melbourne's CBD. The Savills team of Jesse Radisich, Julian Heatherich and Nick Peden deem that this site offers an exciting opportunity to deliver a genuine boutique apartment project - right in the heart of Collingwood.
With Plans and Permits for six large townhouses, most with expansive roof terraces and potential stunning CBD views, this site offers a multitude of key qualities sought by savvy buyers. This innovative boutique project has been designed by renowned DKO Architects in collaboration with SLAB Architecture.
Overall, this site is perfectly located in one of Melbourne's most sought-after and popular inner-city hubs, in proximity to prime Smith Street eateries and retail, commercial and residential. Additionally, within easy distance to transportation - Victoria Park Train Station, Smith Street trams and Johnston Street buses.
" This Collingwood site offers a notable and rare opportunity for the clever investor to profit from proven buyer demand for an inner-city location. With its Approved Plans and Permits, we assess this site as one of Collingwood's best boutique development opportunities - anticipation is that buyer interest will be solid.” - Jesse Radisich, Savills.
- Highly valuable Collingwood landholding of 255 sqm
- Approved Plans & Permits for 6 townhouses, most with expansive roof terraces & city views
- Project designed by renowned DKO Architects in collaboration with SLAB Architecture
- 2 km from Melb. CBD, on the doorstep to prime retail, Smith Street eateries and transportation - Victoria Park Train Station, Smith Street trams and Johnston Street buses.
- Proven in-demand location for inner-city residential buyers
Please note that all financials, measurements and distances quoted are approximate only.
145 Johnston Street, Collingwood is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Friday 11 August at 2pm.
For further information, please contact:
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266