Finding a Permit Approved development site for 19 spacious apartments plus commercial space within 7-kms of the Melbourne CBD is rare. However finding one in Moonee Ponds is even rarer!
The Savills Melbourne team of Jesse Radisich and Julian Heatherich are delighted to offer for sale an exceptional site located at 21-23 Norwood Crescent, Moonee Ponds. This property is perfectly located in one of Melbourne's most popular retail, commercial and residential precincts - the Moonee Ponds Activity Centre.
As Melbourne’s rapid growth continues to reach unprecedented heights, matched by both domestic and international interest from investors, owner-occupiers and downsizers alike, this opportunity is strategically positioned to take advantage of the areas under supply of spacious apartment living.
“The approved permit for 21-23 Norwood Crescent allows for a boutique mixed-use project which is catered towards owner-occupiers with large, cleverly designed apartments. The finished product is perfectly positioned to capture current demand for larger apartments, particularly in premium residential locations with high median house prices such as Moonee Ponds.” - Jesse Radisich.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Superb development site of 841sq m*
- Flexible Activity Centre Zone 1
- Newly approved permit for a boutique project comprising 19 spacious apartments and large ground-level commercial space
- Short walk to the bustling Puckle Street retail precinct and Moonee Ponds Central Shopping Centre
- An incredibly convenient location, proximate to Moonee Ponds Train Station plus tram and bus routes
- Picturesque tree-lined street in a highly sought after residential position
- Very strong local apartment sales supported by high median house price of $1.265m*
21-23 Norwood Crescent, Moonee Ponds is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 26th October at 2pm.
For further information, please contact exclusive Agents:
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655