With Q4 2018 fast-approaching, it’s a timely opportunity to provide a quick summary of the year so far and reflect on a number of important milestones that have been achieved throughout the past nine months at Development Ready.
As a business, Development Ready is continually striving to grow its market share, audience engagement and product-suite to expand on the opportunities that exist within the online property advertising sector.
2,500 Development Sites Listed:
In particular, our listing volumes have grown exponentially this year, with over 2,500 development sites actively for sale across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland currently listed on our platform - a record for our business since launching in 2015.
Additionally, our audience engagement is the highest it’s ever been, with 17,000 developers subscribed to our weekly e-mail updates - aiding this growth is a substantial increase in new subscribers from developers originating from Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Far North Queensland.
20+ Average Enquiries
On a per campaign basis, we’re now averaging over 20+ unique, developer enquiries for the majority of our listings, providing agencies with an additional source of targeted exposure and a greater number of qualified buyers — particularly important in today’s more challenging commercial property marketplace.
As our platform has evolved throughout the year, so too has demand from Real Estate Agencies and users alike for an expanded and innovative suite of listing options to complement our existing lineup.
On the Agency side, 3 new products have been rolled out Nationally.
1. Agency Subscription Package - designed exclusively for residential agencies, this package provides two seperate options that offer an unlimited number of campaigns to be listed on Development Ready for a cost-efficient monthly rate, with the added bonus of discounted upgrades to our higher-exposure tiers if desired.
2. Off-Market eDM - established to provide Agencies with the opportunity to share their off-market listings with only developers and investors who have requested to receive off-market notifications and that have been pre-qualified. Targeting purchase-ready developers, this product is ideal for Agents and Vendors not wanting to expose their property out to the open market.
3. Unique Video Content - to showcase a property’s unique attributes, and to attract a different viewership particularly from social media platforms, Development Ready has been working closely with Agencies and developers to produce high-quality, short-form video content - below are a number of recent examples:
Anglers Tavern, Maribyrnong - For Sale by Knight Frank
On-Site with Rob Langton - Trailer - The Malt District Project | By Caydon
Trailer | Episode Two: On Site with Rob Langton - 325 Station Street
Kings Park South Melbourne - For Sale by Knight Frank
Additionally, we’re also rolling out 3 innovative features that will enhance the overall user and Agent experience.
1. Downloadable Documentation - in order to streamline the ability for users to access and view important information relevant to a particular listing, we’ve introduced a ‘download IM’ function on some of our campaigns with a view to rolling this feature out across all of our properties over coming months.
2. Sitefinder.com.au & Districtdata.com.au Integration - an exciting partnership with two leading site report platform is also nearing completion, offering users the opportunity to download specific information relevant to a property’s attributes including zoning, overlays, council levies and nearby development applications. Expect this feature to be available across Queensland and Victoria before the end of the year, with a National rollout planned for the first half of 2019.
3. Developer’s Corner Podcast Series - following on from our first video series of ‘Developer’s Corner’ in 2017, we launched our refreshed podcast series by the same name earlier in the year, interviewing a range of guests from across the property sector including developers, agents, finance professionals, town-planners and consultants - listen to our recent interviews on iTunes or via your podcast app.
Moving forward, Development Ready is excited to be launching into new emerging markets before the end of 2018 - watch this space for further information.
In 2019, we’re currently planning a number of industry events and roundtables with partners from across Australia to further add-value for our audience and offer the opportunity for existing users and developers to network and grow their skillset.
All the best for the remainder of the year and we look forward to working with you in the near future.
Development Ready Team.