An incredibly large and highly-strategic landholding in Box Hill - one of Melbourne’s hottest development precincts, has recently been listed for sale marking what could be one the great opportunities to close out 2019.
Located park-side, in a quiet pocket of the suburb often referred to as Melbourne’s unofficial ‘Second CBD’, this blank canvas development site has the fundamentals in place to flourish. Suitable for a range of projects including mixed-use, education, aged care, residential and more (STCA), potential purchasers should not hesitate in making their intentions known.
Colliers International agents Ted Dwyer, Ben Baines and Alex Browne are pleased to offer 110 Albion Road, Box Hill, For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 11th December 2019 at 3pm.
“This Albion Road site encompasses a substantial 5,047sqm land parcel with significant park frontage. Tucked away in a quiet, leafy pocket of Box Hill, yet still benefitting from close proximity to its bustling, vibrant activity centre; this is a rare find, with potential written all over it,” commented Mr Dwyer.
“It’s enough to make developers think that Christmas has come early.”
110 Albion Road offers the best of both worlds. A peaceful and green location, with all the amenities and vitality that Box Hill has to offer. Developers may choose to pursue a range of residential, commercial or mixed-use outcomes, with the potential for stunning Gardiner’s Creek and park views further strengthening the appeal.
“This opportunity can’t come recommended more highly” Mr Baines added.
“We’re expecting to see a landmark development take place on this blank canvas site, and one that is set to benefit dramatically from its prized positioning. Major medical and education institutions such as the Box Hill Hospital, Deakin University and Laburnum Primary School, are all nearby. All major transport networks including train, tram bus and road are easily connected with. And high quality retail is in within very close proximity including Canterbury Road Shopping Village, Box Hill CBD and The Golden Mile. If done well, end-users will be knocking down the door vying for their slice.”
- Substantial 5,047sqm site with significant park frontage
- Current zoning allows for multiple development outcomes (STCA)
- Potential for landmark development comprising education, aged care, residential or other (STCA)
- Potential for stunning Gardiner’s Creek and park views
- Quiet location still benefitting from close proximity to Box Hill CBD
- Close proximity to major medical and education institutions including Box Hill Hospital, Deakin University and Laburnum Primary School
- Well connected to all major transport networks including train, tram bus and road
- High quality retail within close proximity including Canterbury Road Shopping Village, Box Hill CBD and The Golden Mile
*Please note that all financials, measurements and distances quoted are approximate only.
110 Albion Road, Box Hill, VIC, 3128, is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing 3pm Wednesday 11 December 2019. Enquire today to receive further information.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Colliers International team and mention Development Ready.
Ted Dwyer: +61 411 312 165
Ben Baines: +61 438 328 407
Alex Browne: +61 418 350 545