Knight Frank is delighted to present 49 King William Street, Kent Town for sale by private treaty.
As one of the best performed locations in South Australia, Kent Town continues to experience significant gentrification resulting in increased investment and tenant demand for the precinct.
We draw your attention to the sites key investment features include:
- Newly refurbished single-level boutique office with net lettable area of 163 sqm* providing the option for multiple uses
- Refurbishments include new floor coverings, paint, lighting and electrical, air-conditioning, security, kitchenette and amenities
- Surrounded by amenity including Rustic Gourmet cafe and Pan & Vine pizza bar located directly opposite
- Tightly held Kent Town landholding with strong underlying land value
- Zoned Urban Corridor, the property has multiple future high density development options up to five levels (subject to planning consent)
- Site area of 484.5 square metres* with dual access points for greater accessibility and future density at the site
- Leased to Vailo Pty Ltd expiring 30 April 2024.
- Zero stamp duty payable
Offered for sale by private treaty, presenting an opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and developers alike.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the exclusive marketing agents.
Remember to mention you found this property on CommercialReady
Book a complimentary call today
0.6 km away
1.7 km away
2.1 km away
2.5 km away
2.6 km away